We have been in the auto repair business for over 25 years and we often hear the same complaint from new customers. They have experienced a lack of trust with their previous mechanics. Some think it may be due to their own lack of vehicle knowledge or if they were, in fact, being taken advantage of. At Oxford Auto & Tire, we understand the frustration. Our team is here to help you though the process of having your vehicle repaired.
From the beginning, we knew we wanted to be dedicated to building and fostering relationships with our customers and that begins with trust. We have worked hard to create an environment where people feel comfortable throughout the process and leave 100% satisfied.
Our customers are more than just an invoice number and we want them to know that the moment they walk in. If you are looking to schedule your next repair or service, come by and see us. We are here to answer your questions and make you feel good about the auto repair and service process.
What Makes Us Better?
Our customers are important to us that’s why we are committed to:
- Knowing every customer by name
- Providing a clean, safe environment for our customers and staff.
- Hiring only the best mechanics and technicians
- Pursuing continuing education for not only our techs but ourselves as well.
- Using state-of-the-art equipment
- Honoring our warranty: 36 months/36,000 mile limited warranty
- Protecting the environment
- Most importantly, our customers. It is our pleasure to offer you an honest, courteous, and knowledgable staff.
- Our Satisfaction Pledge
Our Satisfaction Pledge
We promise to always:
- Care about you and your vehicle
- Talk straight with you about your repairs
- Use only trained technical specialists
- Save you time and money whenever possible
- Provide personal service
- Use only top-quality parts